A World of Opportunities
We're always looking for talented, driven people to enhance
our team and help us deliver for our clients. We offer a world of
opportunities across a diverse range of clients.
We believe treating our employees with respect, rewarding them
for a job well done, providing them with new opportunities, and
challenging them with exciting projects. Contact Vonya Global if you
are looking for a career
opportunity where you can make an impact.
IT Audit Manager
With Vonya Global, there is a
world of opportunity at your fingertips and you are empowered realize
your passion and achieve greatness. We are searching for IT Audit
Managers who will be responsible for project planning, supervising
staff, and executing IT Audit, IT SOX, SOC, Payment Card Industry
(PCI), IT Financial Audit Support and IT Risk Consulting engagements as
well as support business development efforts.
IT Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- The IT Audit Manager will manage projects to ensure high
quality delivery within the project budget.
- Managers are to be hands on in the delivery and execution
of project tasks for complex technology environments.
- Managers are expected to have the ability to present and
communicate status and issues to client senior management personnel.
- Participating/leading strategic and tactical initiatives
related to new product offerings and services.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and
identify new opportunities for business.
- Preparing and reviewing workpapers.
- Preparing final versions of audit reports.
- Consulting with clients to understand and address their
- Drafting reports and executive summaries on IT control
issues for senior management personnel.
- Performing technical IT audits or audits of IT controls
that support financial or business operations.
- Audit planning, execution, and project management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the areas of IT audit,
PCI, HIPAA, IT Financial Audit Support or IT Risk consulting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Experience in planning engagements, managing IT audit
projects, supervising personnel and developing audit work programs.
- Work experience of at least several years with a top tier
consulting firm or a Big Four accounting firm is preferred.
- Knowledge of midrange or mainframe architecture (IBM
iSeries or IBM OS/390).
- Auditing network operating systems (Novell NetWare or
Windows Active Directory).
- Evaluating application controls for Oracle Financials, SAP,
Lawson, Hyperion or PeopleSoft Financials.
- Practical application of the Payment Card Industry Data
Security Standard (PCI-DSS) including scoping, network segmentation,
and evaluation of compensating controls.
- Knowledge of networking equipment such as firewalls and
- Knowledge of security technologies and utilities including
encryption, anti-virus, intrusion prevention, file-integrity
monitoring, and logging.
- Bachelor's degree required. Major in Accounting, Computer
Information Systems, or Management Information.
- CPA or MBA is a plus.
- Manager level experience with a Big Four accounting firm,
top tier consulting is preferred but not required.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and/or,
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and/or,
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor
- Payment Card Industry Internal Security Assessor (PCI-ISA).
Let us know by
submitting your resume.