A World of Opportunities
We're always looking for talented, driven people to enhance
our team and help us deliver for our clients. We offer a world of
opportunities across a diverse range of clients.
We believe treating our employees with respect, rewarding them
for a job well done, providing them with new opportunities, and
challenging them with exciting projects. Contact Vonya Global if you
are looking for a career
opportunity where you can make an impact.
Internal Audit Manager
With Vonya Global, there is a
world of opportunity at your fingertips and you are empowered realize
your passion and achieve greatness.
We are searching for Internal Audit
Managers who have a keen business
sense. The ideal candidates will possess prior Big Four experience and
5+ years of experience.
Our Internal Audit Managers are responsible for
developing and executing financial and operational risk based audits,
managing Sarbanes-Oxley compliance initiatives, and leading special
projects and investigations. General responsibilities include audit
planning, developing internal audit scope and objectives, performing
internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports that
reflect the results of the work performed. Specific internal audit work
will vary based on our clients’ needs focusing on financial,
operational and internal control processes.
Internal Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Complete and oversee confidential audits or investigations.
- Manage complex audit projects and special projects.
- Run the evaluation of internal control and processes
through specialized testing procedures.
- Complete audit findings and recommend value-added revisions
to systems and procedures.
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley compliance processes, including
scoping, planning, walk-throughs, testing and status reporting.
- Act as project manager/team lead on assigned audits
- Communicate audit findings to our clients in well written
- Must possess understanding of internal control concepts and
experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the
evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
- Ability to work independently, with limited required
direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction to other
internal audit project team members.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and
- Ability to interact well with internal and external parties
with audit related questions.
- 5+ years of Public Accounting experience and/or Internal
Audit Experience for a reputable firm or company.
- BS - Accounting or Finance, MSA / MBA - preferred
- CPA, CIA, CRMA - preferred
- Must be willing to travel
Let us know by
submitting your resume.